20 Jun 2011

A poem or something else, perhaps!

The mosaic feelings in my head,
The puzzled thoughts of my heart,
The velvet sheets along me bed;
Don't know where to start,
For Being a free bird is who I am,
Staying in one place for me is lame,
Recently my head's been so webbed,
I tried so hard to find a rest,
So, one day i packed late at night,
Dawn was supposed to come up on the ride,
I kept on thinking and thinking on the way,
Thinking about things I want to say,
Things i want to feel, but can't,
A whole lump of fear froze me like a chant;
Surrounding me it felt so dark and cold,
though everyone was enjoying the sun that rose.
Being torn between two worlds, or perhaps more,
Always made journeys fun to me, but not anymore,
Fate looks down at me as raise my hands in the sky,
I silently scream but i know he hears me beg thee;
Be merciful to me and rescue me from my mind,
From my soul that tries so hard not to drop a tear,
not to weaken and not to show fear;
But this is getting beyond what i could bear;
Thinking it's too early for me to feel;
Too heavy on my chest like a lunch for a breakfast meal;
please Save me thy lord, as i try to find the wisdom in this
Save me my lord, and show me the bliss.

C. Nov. of 2010

The above of content are protected by copyrights for Radwa Fouda's Art Blog, You may not Publish reuse or Edit this under any condition without informing the author first.

1 comment:

Followers